Https://Thecoyotekid.Tumblr.Com/Post/183784752401/3-Ways-You-Can-Support-American-Inventors – https://thecoyotekid.tumblr.com/post/183784752401/3-ways-you-can-support-american-inventors; Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an inspiration you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full-line of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a service or inventhelp product development that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they begin a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to consider the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.